Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Project

I'm always wary of projects around the house. Personally, I don't want to make a mistake, especially an expensive one. However, after finally finding a new shower curtain for the bathroom last weekend, I decided that it was time to paint. Last weekend Jana and I found some paint samples, and we both agreed on one in particular. The color was a shade of yellow, but seemed to have a slight brown tone in it and it didn't seem bright at all. So, yesterday was painting day. After preparing the walls, I was off. The color sure seemed bright as I was rolling it on, but at this point there was no turning back to those baby blue walls.

I'm not even sure at this point if I made a good decision, but for better or for worse my bathroom walls are yellow. It is bold, but it is rather fun, too. You'll have to let me know what you think.
I can't wait to see it when the entire project is finished. I also decided to put up a medicine cabinet; I'm having a difficult time though getting my drill bit through a piece of metal.

No comments: