Saturday, June 14, 2008

At the Zoo

Last Saturday, Jana and I spent the morning at the Oklahoma City Zoo. Even before I got my new camera, I recorded some beautiful pictures to record the day.

We did see some animals, too. The animal exhibits weren't like those of one of the stellar zoos in the nation, but they were pretty good. Did you know that alligators are indiginous to Oklahoma?


All throughout the zoo, there were all of these miniature statues of animals. It became a game to find these statues and take Jana's picture with each one. Which one fits her the best???


3 comments:

Jana Swartwood said...

Definitely the monkeys! Hee hee! :)

Christie said...

I was going to say the gorillas, but the butterfly photo is quite nice also.

Becky Davis said...

The gorillas is definitely my favorite.