Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Noisy Chimney


I got home last night around 6 o'clock. Like normal, I turned on the television and began preparing my dinner. While sitting on the couch I heard this strange noise. It sounded like it came from my chimney. At first I didn't think anything about it, but it kept happening. It was something flopping around up there. By 6:30, this bird began squalling and I didn't know what to do. Basically, after talking to my dad, he said there really wasn't anything I could do (especially since I don't have a ladder to get up to the roof to take off the chimney cap).

Tonight, the bird is still alive and well--for better or worse. Does anyone have any suggestions???

UPDATE: Thanks to the people at Critter Control, for the small fee of $99, a little black bird is free to see the light of day again. I consider this my donation to help all of those poor animals.

No comments: