Monday, May 26, 2008

Hidden Treasures

It was a beautiful day today, in spite of the overnight and early morning thunderstorms that made you wonder whether God had reconsidered flooding the earth. Since I couldn't go to the gym today, I decided to go for a walk through the neighborhood this evening. There are a couple of things I like to do when I walk through my neighborhood. One, I like to point out every house that is painted an uglier shade of green than my house. Secondly, I like to find this "park"/walking trail that passes between two houses just off the road. I had lived here for two years before I discovered this hidden path. I feel like it is something special that most of my neighbors probably don't know about. I do have to wonder about this park, though. What are the teenagers doing there? I don't imagine it is well watched. I am sure that the signs that prohibit lewd activity deter such acts. :) Anyway, here are a few shots of my hidden park.

1 comment:

Jana Swartwood said...

Those pictures really turned out great! And yes, folks, she's not kidding about pointing out all of the ugly greens on houses! :)